Funnel is a intelligent CRM for Smart Teams. Funnel enables website owners to easily process work-related inquiries and keep track of their business contacts through contact forms.
It can be a very useful tool for freelancers, small businesses — or anyone else for that matter, that's accepting some kind of work-related inquiries from their website.
Funnel makes it easier for them to handle leads by filtering them our of their Gmail inbox and providing an enhanced environment for working with them.
- Contact form creation and editing without technical knowledge
- Deal tracking and basic sales funnel tools
- Business address book (lightweight CRM)
- Proposal creation and delivery via email
- Gmail integration
How it Works.
Users connect Funnel through their Gmail or Google Apps account. No worries, as Funnel only requests access to the user's personal information, and doesn't access your inbox.
They then create a contact form using the super-simple form builder, and install the form on their website by simply copying and pasting a couple of lines of code into their website.
Each time someone submits that contact form, a “deal” is created in their sales funnel. Users can then use Funnel to communicate with their potential customers, or can send and receive messages from their Gmail inboxes, it doesn’t matter as Funnel keeps everything in sync.
In addition to standard email messages users can create and send proposals to their customers, and add notes to deals, or their customer profiles.
Funnel also captures information from the people that submit the forms, and maintains a light weight version of a traditional CRM.
Value for the User
- Simple dedicated UI to process work related inquiries coming from their website instead of working in an inbox full of non-related and distracting email.
- Clear overview of their active deals, as well as won, and lost ones.
- Easy way to see what needs a follow-up.
- Insight into whether or not people have opened and read their messages and proposals.
- Send professionally formatted proposals right from the web app (no need to create a separate .doc, .xls, or .pdf).
- An address book consisting of people who have already expressed interest in working with them, updated without any effort whatsoever.
- All information created through Funnel remains in their Gmail account.
What Sets it Apart.
CRM applications are usually lead-oriented and revolve around statistics, sales funnels, and generally designed to be used by salespeople.
Funnel is deal-oriented meaning that the focus is on the deal (inquiry), not the lead.
This approach works much better for the users that don’t even know what a CRM is, and just want a better way to handle work related inquiries coming from their websites.